💁🏼 hands up if you are absolutely delighted it’s Friday?!
I couldn’t be happier even after a relatively short week – but now I’m off on a short road trip to Wimberly for my girlies Henny!
Love weekends to give my skin a break away from work make-up. Let it breathe and recoup! So on that note here is a gentle remainder on how much I ADORE coconut oil and how we REALLY should appreciate it a little more…
So lovelies here are some uses for Coconut Oil
– Amazing moisturizer & body oil
– Great cuticle oil
– Hot coconut oil for a deep conditioning moisturizer & also put it on your ends and leave it in over night for split ends
– Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips especially because it’s semisolid at room temperature. Pack a bit in a miniature jar and smooth over lips all day long.
– Cleaning your makeup brushes should be a monthly ritual. You can use a DIY cleanser that’s two parts antibacterial soap and one part coconut oil.
– Even the most resistant waterproof mascara doesn’t stand a chance against coconut oil. Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away
– Apply coconut oil at night for maximum moisturizing benefits. The antioxidants are great for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep.