DIY Beauty Tricks To Make You Look And Feel Fabulous (They also won’t break the bank!)
- Use a finished spray bottle and fill it with rose water, keep it in the fridge for a refreshing well needed spray for your face when you are out or just to awaken you in the mornings.
- If you are suffering with acne drink a glass of lemon water each day it helps to reduce blemishes
- If you have oily skin mash up a whole banana, 2 tablespoons of honey and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Works wonders ladies!
- Coconut Oil – Say no more! This can be found on the food aisle.. I use it in my hair for a deep moisturing mask, on my skin, even if I’ve run out of shaving gel I use Coconut oil. It’s also a natural teeth whitener! Mutli-brilliant-product! Invest Invest Invest!
- If your wanting fuller lips add a drop of peppermint oil into your lip gloss – voila natural plump lips!
- Don’t have a heated eye lash curler? Heat your eye lash curlers with a hair dryer just before use, the warmth with curl your lashes more effectively.
- For super soft skin add milk and honey to bath for a luxurious way to get baby soft skin. (Add about half a liter of milk, about 3 tablespoons of honey and break open a vitamin E capsule into the water… now enjoy!)
- DIY Body Scrub, mix coconut oil, brown sugar and a few drops of vanilla. The results are astounding!
- Soak your hair in whole milk for about 20 minutes, rinse off – you will be left with healthy shinning hair! This works a treat!
- My favourite face mask is avocado, honey and banana. Plus this tastes really good!!
More will be coming your way soon 🙂