Days like these!
Today was one of those days where I really just wanted to leave work, dive under the covers and switch off. We’ve both have so much going on with buying house (🤞🤞keep them crossed) traveling with work, work in general and juggling our lives! I preserved and made it to the end of the day maybe a tiny little cry of frustration in the car and I gave myself the night off from the gym (rest days are very important)
My ‘blogging’ isn’t just a place for me to write about the products in loving, wanting or saving for or what outfits I’m wearing or planning but it’s an outlet for me to release my thoughts, opinions and feelings – it’s how I manage to deal with situations.
So today, I thought I’d share some of the biggest reasons I truly do love blogging and why it’s become my obsession!!
1. It’s an outlet for me to share my inner most thoughts and my most ridiculous, wouldn’t-share-with-anything-else thoughts.
2. It’s served as a personal account of my journey at times and has given me something to look back at when I want to see where I’ve been, what I’ve done, and how I’ve gotten here.
3. It’s helped me accept myself and value who I am
4. The people I’ve met have been absolutely incredible. There are friends who I would have never known, and places I would have never knew existed without all of the beautiful people I’ve come to meet since I started – contributing, fashion shows, fashion shoots, shop openings, shoebar etc
5. It’s given me a creative space to help ideas grow.
6. I’ve become more intentional in how I live after getting lost in blogging for the wrong reasons. I know I wouldn’t have “lost my way” if I didn’t have a blog, but I’ve come to appreciate how I live now so much that I’m actually incredibly grateful for getting a little lost along the way.
7. It’s one of the few things in my life that I know I will get out of it what I put in. My time and effort always pays off, even if it’s in a way I didn’t expect it to.
8. It’s something that can be done in millions of different little ways which makes it such a personal and unique way to express yourself that I can’t do elsewhere.
This is just one ☝️ of many Choo And Fashion Doo’s appreciation day seen as it’s nearly Birthday time! #Choosandfashiondoosis5!